Together with Ekvilib Institute and IEDC Coca-Cola Chair of Sustainable Development, WISE is co-organising the Annual International Conference on Trends in CSR with this year’s focus on individual, corporate and systemic levels of responsibility.
On individual level:
- Social responsibility and sustainable development as an individual approach
- How to become an authentic individual with strong self-awareness and awareness of the world around him?
- Gaps between personal values and values of the company or the values of the system
- Organisational culture of a company and its influence on the individual
On organisational level:
- How to establish such an organisational culture that supports social responsibility and sustainable development?
- Can the company be socially active and, with new ways, breaks down traditional models and beliefs?
- How is continuous growth possible on a limited planet?
- Is sustainable development just a new business opportunity with unchanged business practices and does not really make the necessary changes?
On systemic level
- Are we helpless as individuals without systemic changes and cooperation?
- What drives individuals with their vision and determination to warn us of the inequity and insecurity of the existing system?
- How to trigger a wave of changes as an individual or individual company /organisation?
- Prof. Danica Purg, Dean of IEDC - Bled School of Management
- Aleš Kranjc Kušlan, director of Ekvilib Institute, member of Administrative Board of Network for Social Responsibility of Slovenia
- Natasha Lazareski, director of PsyFlex Pty Ltd, Australia
- Matej Feguš, director of Donar d.o.o.
- Rok Rozman, the initiator of the Balkan Rivers Tour campaign
- Živa Lopatič, Ustvarjalna Zadruga Buna
- Sonja Klopčič, co-creator of collaborative leadership in conscious organizations, change agent
- Roberto Biloslavo, University of Primorska, Koper
- Andreja Cepuš, Founder and Leading Force of ENVIR.SI, platform for Accelerating Conscious Creation